so first thing is first!! have you heard?? kim kardashian is having kanye west's baby. i know a lot of people hate her and probably him too now, but i'm honestly happy for them. everybody deserves to be happy. and she's wanted a family (babies) for a long time now.
so on saturday i went off on a 13 mile run with chum chum. we ended up having some obstacles while running (aka some kids). they kind of got in the way and i had to run in the grass. some people think nothing of this and that its fine. not me. anytime i run on the grass my ankles hurt worse the next day and something else always ends up hurting. well this time it didn't wait for me to finish my run. nope it wanted to start as soon as i got to the other side of the park lol oh lucky me. and this time it was my arch. weirdest feeling i've ever had!! felt like my arch was being over stretched. and any pressure i put on it, made it hurt. usually i'm one to forget about my pain and just carry on with what i'm doing. i couldn't do that this time though. i started to slack off and slow down a lot, so by then i knew that chumly knew i was hurting and there was no hiding it anymore. so i told him and we opted to just walk home since i kept slowing down and because it hurt so bad. i was a little over a mile from my home, it took all that for my arch to loosen up and stop hurting. soooo long story short, i ran 6 miles lol not 13.
mmmmm.... those look delicious and fun to make!
this always happens when i get a break from school and have time to think. i like to keep things simple when i'm in school and not think about how much i hate it, only so that i can get through it and not be miserable. but since i'm not in class now, my mind starts to roll! and after much thinking and talking to taylor i've figure a lot out.
1. i figured out why i stay in cosmo school. one, to make my parents happy. they wanted me to finish it so i'm going to finish it, then be done with it for the rest of my life.
2. it has a lot to do with fashion, and i love fashion. it is very fun to mess with and try new things.
3. its just not me. bet you've heard that one before, it then makes you think, then what is for you? and why isn't it for you? well it's not for me because a lot of hairdressers seem to be very girly and all about the drama. kind of reminds me of high school lol. i'm not like that. i'm into sports, health, fitness, call it whatever you would like. i don't fit in with the people in my class.
4. i hate customer service. like with a passion. i honestly would be so happy if i never worked a job that is centered around that again. i don't want to depend on other people for my income by making them happy. i don't want to be barked orders from a stranger just because it's their hair. bottom line: it's just not me
5. i've always loved baking. everybody seems to always love my baked goods. i've been told before that i should open my own bakery. i don't see why i shouldn't do something i love to do.
before hair, i was planning on going to school for baking. but because it was going to cost so much, and i wanted to make my parents happy, i decided not to go. they didn't like the fact that 2.5 yrs out of high school i would be $60,000 in debt. i was fine with it at the time, and surprisingly still am. but it's a good thing a lot of bakeries and cupcakeries don't require you to have schooling, at least when they are in a college town, and that is where i will be moving soon, so the odds are in my favor! (<- recognize that???) and a lot of people who open bakeries don't have previous experience (like school). they just have a love for it. had my padres not said anything, i'd be almost done with baking school right now. and i'd be beyond happy with what i was doing. i was so psyched to go to school for it, so ready to challenge myself. but when i decided to do hair school, i ended up breaking down and crying a month before it. i was so freaked out about doing it, i knew nothing, had no prior experience with hair. i never even did my own hair lol don't know what i was thinking.
so yeah, my plan now is to move up with chumly, get a job at a bakery. and eventually i do want to open my own
bakery cupcakery :) it's my dream. one i've had since about 7th grade. see my love for it didn't just happen. this began when i first started babysitting and i started baking for them. and now i do for family's birthdays, and holidays. i do believe this is my passion and i'm going to follow through with it.
what's your favorite thing to do in your free time?
when did you find your passion?
more importantly, what is your passion?
Happy New's Years :)