2012, you are almost over!!! woohoo? yes, woohoo!!
i feel like i have learned so much about myself this year, i've had my ups and downs, but they have only made me stronger.
things i've learned:
1. i'm a very stubborn person....very stubborn lol or at least until someone hears me out.
2. my body can't handle running 6 days a week very long. it does much better running every other day (which sucks!!)
3. i have finally come to terms with what i really want to do for a living (future post to come :))
4. i have realized that i love chum chum more than anything in this world, and that no matter how far or how long we have to be away from each other, i will always want to be with him and no one else.
5. finally!! learning to love my body, learning to feed it when it needs the fuel most, and just accepting that i'm not a size 0 anymore, i have curves and that's not a bad thing :)
6. learned how to work with people i really really really don't like lol
7. i have more patience now than i've ever had lol
8. recently (since i've gotten off my face medication) learned how to deal with my acne and keep it under control
9. i now know how to deal with stress in the right way (no more TMJ!!)
and last but now least
10. i'm still learning this one, but i'm getting better at not holding grudges
i'm not saying 2012 was bad, but i know 2013 can be a lot better lol and i look forward to seeing how it's all going to play out. hopefully on new years eve i'm watching the first season of one of these shows:
do you watch either of these shows?? if so, which one? and how is it?
what have you learned about yourself this year?
what's your plans for new year's eve??